Remote printing with the dddrop smart module
The dddrop smart module has many advantages that can be applied for remote work situations. The module gives full control of the 3D printing process via a mobile and desktop application, provides a live feed via the 3D printer’s built-in camera with the option to record the feed and view it later, and offers print process statue review via email.
3D printing large parts can take many hours. With the dddrop smart module, you can consistently check the progress of the 3D printer without having to stay near it. Checking the 3D print online means that you don’t have to physically check the machine until the end of the printing process.
So, how does it work?
- First, download the mobile app or go to your web portal.
- For mobile devices – download the dddrop-app from the Playstore
- On desktop go to smart.dddrop.com
- Log in to your printer. If you do not know your login information please contact us
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +31 (0)314 377050
- Now, you are logged in, and ready to use the dddrop smart module. You have full access to the machine and can control it through the different tabs:
- Camera view tab: with a status bar of 3D print
- Influence settings-tab
- Load-in tab
- Maintenance tab
- Settings tab
For more information about the dddrop Smart Module and the RAPID ONE printer click here.