Simplify3D® – 3D Printing Software
Top 6 functions Simplify3D® Software
The comprehensive all-in-one operating system for your 3D printer
- Get started quickly and easily:
- Fully integrated software system that provides you with everything you need to 3D print high-quality products.
- Thanks to the preset profiles, which are optimized for your 3D printer, you can start 3D printing easily and quickly.
- The helpful tips on the screen will help you discover useful new techniques.
- Unparalleled slicer performance:
- Simplify3D® is the fastest and most powerful slicer software package available for desktop 3D printers.
- It offers the option to save segmented files to an SD card or use a USB connection to get real-time information.
- Extended preview mode:
- Watch every single move, line by line, or layer by layer.
- Use a preview to visualize the result of your changes (if any) and identify errors before printing.
- From preview mode, you can access an overview that estimates print time, filament usage and material costs.
- Customizable support structures:
- Ability to design complex models.
- Use the automatically generated supports or fully adjust the size, placement and density of the support.
- The support structures can be easily and neatly removed to prevent damage to your model.
- Dual printhead optimization:
- Use the Dual Extrusion Wizard to optimize prints with a dual print head.Clear definition between colors with Ooze Shields and Prime Pillars.
- Learn to print with two different materials in the printheads, such as support materials for printing complex models.
- Printing individual parts:
- Apply different print settings to individual models or groups of models.
- Maximize the capacity of the print bed with the spatial organizer and model manipulation tools.
- Optimize quality: by printing layer-by-layer or sequentially.
- The software package is an electronic download sent by email immediately after your purchase.
- The software works on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux systems.
- System Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2 GB or more RAM. Windows XP or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or higher. OpenGL 2.0 capable system.