For an optimal printing result, a 3D printed model must adhere well to the 3D print bed. With Magigoo you apply an adhesive layer to your print bed. This prevents deformation of printed parts (warping). Magigoo PP has been developed for professional use, to be used exclusively with polypropylene (PP) filaments. Magigoo PP works well with the dddrop filament PP.
- Shake the bottle.
- Apply the liquid by pressing the pen tip onto the print bed. Tip: A 20 mm border is recommended for larger prints.
- Then print the model with the dddrop PP print settings.
- Allow the model to cool sufficiently and remove it from the print bed.
- Use a wet, hard sponge to remove all adhesive residues. Once the adhesive layer is wet, it forms a white layer that can be easily removed with an abrasive sponge. Once the layer is completely detached from the glass, it can be wiped off with a wet cloth.
- Clean the print bed with the dddrop bed cleaner and you are ready for the next print.
Caution: Using this product with other PP type filaments may cause excessive adhesion and damage your 3D model.
In cases of excessive adhesion, it is recommended to wet the print bed with a small amount of water, this can help make part removal easier.